Our Vision & Values
Our vision is...
To be the outstanding provider of high quality, integrated care to the communities we serve.
Our visions and values guide and support the trust as we deliver high quality services. In the last two years we have made great progress and passed external quality inspections and increased integrated working across our teams.
They underpin what we do as a trust and how we do it. They define how we behave, treat each other and our patients. Our supporting behaviours are to:
- provide compassionate care, with empathy, kindness, respect and dignity
- act with honesty and integrity
- communicate openly with patients and colleagues
- act with courage when things are not right
- build effective partnerships